Physical 2 Digital
This course is designed for freelance fitness professionals who use or want to use video and/or DVD in their promotions or as part of their service and product line delivery to their clients.The course is largely practical with the student learning from using their own video equipment.
The ability level for this is either level 1, 2 or 3 fitness qualifications – however it’s only for Fitness Businesses but also useful to businesses which have found themselves having to close because of the viral epidemic.
Aims & Objectives of the workshop/course
This course is designed to teach you how to produce and profit from your own fitness video/DVD.
You will learn:
• How to film and capture your video
• How to edit your video
• How to create titles and overlays
• How to use images and music
• How to export/render your video ready for DVD/Online
How will you learn it?
• Practical examples
• Group discussion
What are you able to do by the end of the course?
By the end of the course you will be able to
• Produce your own DVD for sale
*Essential Equipment To Bring* (Please note: if you do not have the correct equipment then it is not possible to complete the course – please contact us prior to the day if you have any questions)
• Any video recording device/camera (not mobile phone)
• Laptop (Windows or Mac based)
• Correct cables for your camera (USB, FireWire)
• Prepare a workout or speech to perform to camera (no more than 3-minutes)
• Please note: If you have Windows XP you will not be able to burn to DVD – Windows Vista (and later) is the preferred operating system.
- Rendering & Exporting
- DVD Data creation
- How to profit & promote